Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Baby...!

Dear Baby :
We have been together for 2 years..
2 Years is not consider long n not consider short..
but some how we have been pass through many things,
Happy, Sad, Angry and many..
i had many relationship to others people before..
but no 1 will let me such happy before,
U are the 1 who let me feel i want together with you in my life.
We have been stay together almost 2years,
u see my bad, my lazy, my style
but any how u still be with me..
Thank you My Dear Baby that so much care about me,
Still accept all my bad,
U let me fall in Love with u again n again..
I Love more then before, n even more deeper ,
i already use to it to stay with u,
if 1 day u leave me alone..
i really dunno how to live alone..
Dear Baby, I will use my Life to take care our relationship,
I will not let any people to break our relationship.
Dear Baby, I LOVE YOU.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment